Print this page
Soil3 Cubic Foot Bag
Soil3 Organic Humus Compost in a Small Bag
One cubic foot, neatly packed in a small bag.
Transportable. Clean. Easy to store, load, and unload by hand.
- Weight of small bag: ~30 lbs.
(weight varies with moisture content over time)
- Volume of small bag: 1 cubic foot equals 6 gallons
- 17 bags fill 1 of our Doc's Raised Garden Kits
- For project ideas, see Soil3 Applications
Grab these smaller bags for smaller tasks:
- Renovating bad spots in the lawn: bald, bare, thin grass
- Filling in holes, ruts, trenches
- Seasonal pots, containers, boxes
- Propagation & potting up
- Mulching new perennials, shrubs, trees
- Mulching established perennials and shrubs to invigorate (the author did this to her blueberries, clematis, & roses and is wowed by the healthy new growth)
- Manageable by hand: simply open one end, hold upside down, and distribute.
- For ease-of-use, unload your bags near your project area.
- To read about how to use in your beds & borders and in your lawn, see How to Use Soil3
Easily loaded into any vehicle, swing by and let us load you up with a few!
Contact us at a nearby Super-Sod Outlet for pick-up or delivery of Soil3.