Elite Tall Fescue Seed
There are no products matching the selection.
Elite Tall Fescue is a superior blend of first quality fescue selections, sold exclusively by Super-Sod.
Ready to plant Your Lawn with Tall Fescue seed?
Contact us at a nearby Super-Sod Store for pick-up of our own superior seed selection.
Features and Characteristics of Elite Tall Fescue Seed
- A blend of “best by test” varieties for your area - Super-Sod produces its Elite Tall Fescue from a combination of the finest and newest tall fescue selections, with superior disease and pest resistance from the best breeders in the country
- More tolerant of shade than other turfgrass
- Tolerant of moderately moist soils and exceptionally tolerant of drought conditions
- Your lawn will be green all year round
- Water Star Qualified grass seed
- Myco Advantage for stronger grass
- Summer heat and disease are the two main problems associated with maintaining a quality fescue lawn - Super-Sod reviews university research and attends field days throughout the south looking for the best adapted and improved varieties to blend in our Elite Tall Fescue
- This turfgrass is ideal for the cool seasons
- It is an attractive turfgrass with a medium texture
- One of the keys to successful tall fescue seeding is to sow in the fall after temps have cooled. Best seeding is done in September through November; avoid planting tall fescue seed in summer.
- Penkoted for disease resistance when germinating
Elite Tall Fescue seed is ideal for:
- Fine residential lawns
- Large corporate and commercial landscapes
- Public and private parks
- The upper South from Atlanta to Charlotte to Raleigh and North
More Elite Tall Fescue Info: