TifBlair Centipede Ecograss Seed
If you're looking for a low maintenance lawn, you're looking for TifBlair Centipede Ecograss.
In Zones 8 and lower (i.e. colder), it's too late in the season to have success planting TifBlair Centipede seeds. Wait to plant until spring, after danger of last spring frost. With that in mind, we have suspended Centipede seed sales until February 1, 2015, so please check back with us then! It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate.
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed is ideal for:
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed has these further characteristics:
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass is a more drought tolerant grass and requires less fertilizer. This makes it an ideal grass for today's environmental concerns about water usage, run-off and storm water system management.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass has excellent heat tolerance and excellent winter tolerance in the middle to lower South.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass has the lowest fertility requirements: fertilizer once a year or not at all.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass is drought tolerant and offers fast recovery from lack of water; it does not like poorly drained soils and standing water.
- TifBlair sod and seed are only available as first-quality Georgia Certified.
- TifBlair Centipede is available as sod and seed.
More TifBlair Centipede Info:
- Seeding New or Existing Tifblair Centipede Lawns
- Questions and Answers about our TifBlair Super-Wrapped Technology
- TifBlair Development Story
- TifBlair Lawn Maintenance Guide
- TifBlair Tech Sheet (pdf)
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed Restriction: The unauthorized/unlicensed commercial propagation or transfer of this product to third parties for such propagation is prohibited by the patent owner.
TifBlair® and Ecograss™ are trademarks owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod. Scientific name is Eremochloa ophiuroides (Munro) Hack
International and volume customers please call: 1-229-482-3131 or 1-800-634-1672 or e-mail email@example.com. This on-line store handles retail orders for the continental US.