TifBlair Centipede Ecograss Seed
If you're looking for a low maintenance lawn, you're looking for TifBlair Centipede Ecograss.
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed features at-a-glance:
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed is ideal for:
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed has these further characteristics:
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass is a more drought tolerant grass and requires less fertilizer. This makes it an ideal grass for today's environmental concerns about water usage, run-off and storm water system management.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass has excellent heat tolerance and excellent winter tolerance in the middle to lower South.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass has the lowest fertility requirements: fertilizer once a year or not at all.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass is drought tolerant and offers fast recovery from lack of water; it does not like poorly drained soils and standing water.
- TifBlair sod and seed are only available as first-quality Georgia Certified.
- TifBlair Centipede is available as sod and seed.
More TifBlair Centipede Info:
- Seeding New or Existing Tifblair Centipede Lawns
- Questions and Answers about our TifBlair Super-Wrapped Technology
- TifBlair Development Story
- TifBlair Lawn Maintenance Guide
- TifBlair Tech Sheet (pdf)
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed Restriction: The unauthorized/unlicensed commercial propagation or transfer of this product to third parties for such propagation is prohibited by the patent owner.
TifBlair® and Ecograss™ are trademarks owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod. Scientific name is Eremochloa ophiuroides (Munro) Hack
International and volume customers please call: 1-229-482-3131 or 1-800-634-1672 or e-mail email@example.com. This on-line store handles retail orders for the continental US.
There are no products matching the selection.