TifBlair Centipede Ecograss Seed
If you're looking for a low maintenance lawn, you're looking for TifBlair Centipede Ecograss.
Features and Characteristics of TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed is ideal for:
- Large landscapes
- In the South where maintenance budgets are small and turfgrass expectations high
- Public and private parks
- For safety reasons, TifBlair is well suited for use around airports and highways
- Home lawns
- A “non attractant” for Canada Geese and deer
- All sod and turfgrass needs in Atlanta and beyond
- Use in the middle to lower South from North Carolina to Florida and West to Texas
More TifBlair Centipede Info:
- Seeding New or Existing Tifblair Centipede Lawns
- Questions and Answers about our TifBlair Super-Wrapped Technology
- TifBlair Development Story
- TifBlair Lawn Maintenance Guide
- TifBlair Tech Sheet (pdf)
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed Restriction: The unauthorized/unlicensed commercial propagation or transfer of this product to third parties for such propagation is prohibited by the patent owner.
TifBlair® and Ecograss® are trademarks owned by The Turfgrass Group and Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod, respectively. TifBlair® cannot be propagated without license and is protected by PVP 9600255.
Scientific name is Eremochloa ophiuroides (Munro) Hack
International and volume customers please call: 1-229-482-3131 or 1-800-634-1672 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This on-line store handles retail orders for the continental US.