TifBlair Centipede Ecograss Seed
If you're looking for a low maintenance lawn, you're looking for TifBlair Centipede Ecograss.
In the colder Zones 8 and lower (i.e., colder), it's too late in the season to have success planting TifBlair Centipede seeds. Wait to plant until spring, after danger of last spring frost.
It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate.
Features and Characteristics of TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed is ideal for:
- Large landscapes
- In the South where maintenance budgets are small and turfgrass expectations high
- Public and private parks
- For safety reasons, TifBlair is well suited for use around airports and highways
- Home lawns
- A “non attractant” for Canada Geese and deer
- All sod and turfgrass needs in Atlanta and beyond
- Use in the middle to lower South from North Carolina to Florida and West to Texas
More TifBlair Centipede Info:
- Seeding New or Existing Tifblair Centipede Lawns
- Questions and Answers about our TifBlair Super-Wrapped Technology
- TifBlair Development Story
- TifBlair Lawn Maintenance Guide
- TifBlair Tech Sheet (pdf)
TifBlair Centipede Centi-Seed Restriction: The unauthorized/unlicensed commercial propagation or transfer of this product to third parties for such propagation is prohibited by the patent owner.
TifBlair® and Ecograss® are trademarks owned by The Turfgrass Group and Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod, respectively. TifBlair® cannot be propagated without license and is protected by PVP 9600255.
Scientific name is Eremochloa ophiuroides (Munro) Hack
International and volume customers please call: 1-229-482-3131 or 1-800-634-1672 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This on-line store handles retail orders for the continental US.