Print this page
Zenith Zoysia Seed
Only Zenith Zoysia lawns can be grown from sod and seed!
Order Zenith Zoysia seed directly from our family farm!
Zenith Zoysia seed features at-a-glance:
- Shade tolerant; a turfgrass that’s widely adaptable to full sun or light shade
- Dark green blade
- Medium-textured turfgrass
- Makes a lawn with a dense growth habit
- Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone
- Drought tolerant turfgrass
- It's a great replacement for Tall Fescue: Zenith Zoysia is more heat and drought tolerant than any Tall Fescue type
- Another reasons Zenith is a great replacement for Tall Fescue is that due to the wide leaf blades, it resembles Tall Fescue more than any other Zoysia
Zenith Zoysia seed is ideal for:
- Home lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Golf courses (fairway, tee, or rough)
- Sports fields
- All sod and turfgrass needs from Miami to Baltimore and west to Kansas city and beyond
Zenith Zoysia seed has these further characteristics:
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is the best-adapted turf for transition zone.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low water requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low nutrition requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is winter hardy.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is a dense turf that resists weeds.
- Establishing lawns with Zenith Zoysia seed is superior to plugging: it's easier, faster, and cheaper.
- ONLY Zenith Zoysia grass is available as sod and seed - UNIQUE!
More Zenith Zoysia Info:
Zenith® is a trademark owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod. Scientific name is Zoysia japonica Steud.