Zenith Zoysia Seed
Only Zenith Zoysia lawns can be grown from sod and seed!
In Zones 6 and lower (i.e. colder), it's too late in the season to have success planting Zenith Zoysia seeds. Wait to plant until spring, after danger of last spring frost. It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate.
Zenith Zoysia seed features at-a-glance:
Zenith Zoysia seed is ideal for:
Zenith Zoysia seed has these further characteristics:
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is the best-adapted turf for transition zone.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low water requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low nutrition requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is winter hardy.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is a dense turf that resists weeds.
- Establishing lawns with Zenith Zoysia seed is superior to plugging: it's easier, faster, and cheaper.
- ONLY Zenith Zoysia grass is available as sod and seed - UNIQUE!
More Zenith Zoysia Info:
- Seeding New or Existing Zenith Zoysia Lawns
- Pull the Plug on Zoysia Grass Plugs!
- Zenith Development Story
- Zenith Lawn Maintenance Guide
- Zenith Tech Sheet (pdf)
Zenith® is a trademark owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod. Scientific name is Zoysia japonica Steud.
International and volume customers please call: 1-229-482-3131 or 1-800-634-1672 or e-mail email@example.com. This on-line store handles retail orders for the continental US.