Zenith Zoysia Seed
Only Zenith Zoysia lawns can be grown from sod and seed!
In Zones 8 and lower (i.e. colder), it's too late in the season to have success planting Zenith Zoysia. Wait to plant until spring, after danger of last spring frost. It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate.
Zenith Zoysia seed is ideal for:
- Home lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Golf courses (fairway, tee, or rough)
- Sports fields
- All sod and turfgrass needs from Miami to Baltimore and west to Kansas city and beyond
Zenith Zoysia seed has these further characteristics:
More Zenith Zoysia Info:
- Seeding New or Existing Zenith Zoysia Lawns
- Pull the Plug on Zoysia Grass Plugs!
- Zenith Development Story
- Zenith Lawn Maintenance Guide
- Zenith Tech Sheet (pdf)
Zenith® is a trademark owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod. Scientific name is Zoysia japonica Steud.
International and volume customers please call: 1-229-482-3131 or 1-800-634-1672 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This on-line store handles retail orders for the continental US.