Print this page
Zenith Zoysia Seed
Only Zenith Zoysia lawns can be grown from sod and seed!
Zenith Zoysia seed features at-a-glance:
- Shade tolerant; a turfgrass that’s widely adaptable to full sun or light shade
- Dark green blade
- Medium-textured turfgrass
- Makes a lawn with a dense growth habit
- Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone
- Drought tolerant turfgrass
- It's a great replacement for Tall Fescue: Zenith Zoysia is more heat and drought tolerant than any Tall Fescue type
- Another reasons Zenith is a great replacement for Tall Fescue is that due to the wide leaf blades, it resembles Tall Fescue more than any other Zoysia
Zenith Zoysia seed is ideal for:
- Home lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Golf courses (fairway, tee, or rough)
- Sports fields
- All sod and turfgrass needs from Miami to Baltimore and west to Kansas city and beyond
Zenith Zoysia seed has these further characteristics:
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is the best-adapted turf for transition zone.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low water requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low nutrition requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is winter hardy.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is a dense turf that resists weeds.
- Establishing lawns with Zenith Zoysia seed is superior to plugging: it's easier, faster, and cheaper.
- ONLY Zenith Zoysia grass is available as sod and seed - UNIQUE!
More Zenith Zoysia Info:
Zenith® is a trademark owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod. Scientific name is Zoysia japonica Steud.
International and volume customers please call: 1-229-482-3131 or 1-800-634-1672 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This on-line store handles retail orders for the continental US.