Elite Tall Fescue SOD
Elite Tall Fescue is a superior blend of first quality fescue selections, sold exclusively by Super-Sod.
Festuca arundinacea Schreb.
Elite Tall Fescue sod features at-a-glance:
Elite Tall Fescue sod is ideal for:
Elite Tall Fescue sod has these further characteristics:
- Elite Tall Fescue turfgrass is a blend of “best by test” varieties for your area. Super-Sod produces its Elite Tall Fescue from a combination of the finest and newest tall fescue selections, with superior disease and pest resistance, from the best breeders in the country.
- Elite Tall Fescue sod is a cool season turfgrass best adapted to temperate and cooler climates in the upper-south and at sites in higher elevations. It is winter hardy.
- Elite Tall fescue lawns are noted for providing a year round green landscape.
- Summer heat and disease are the two main problems associated with maintaining a quality fescue lawn. Super-Sod reviews university research and attends field days throughout the south looking for the best adapted and improved varieties to use and/or blend in our Elite Tall Fescue.
- One of the keys to successful tall fescue sod installation is to install fresh sod. Elite requires quick installation with as little time on the pallet as possible. At Super-Sod we pride ourselves in delivering on time, every time. If the landscape is prepared for sodding when the order is placed, our Elite Tall Fescue sod has the potential of going from our fields to your lawn in less than a day.
- Our sod is produced at farms from the mountains of Hendersonville, North Carolina to Orangeburg South Carolina to Perry Georgia (Orangeburg and Perry produce in winter months only).
- Elite Tall Fescue sod can be installed fall, winter, and spring, but avoid installing tall fescue sod in the summer.
More Elite Tall Fescue Info:
- Elite Tall Fescue Lawn Maintenance Guide
- Elite Tall Fescue Tech Sheet (pdf)
- How to Install Sod Video
There are no products matching the selection.