There are no products matching the selection.
A Pristine Lawn for the South
From the world's oldest and largest producer of Certified Emerald Zoysia, Super-Sod's Emerald is the true Emerald Zoysia. A dense, lush sod that crowds out weeds and other grasses, Emerald Zoysia is a perfect lawn for the mid to deep South, tolerant of drought and extreme heat. Ready to get your lifetime lawn? Our sod experts are ready to help. Find a store or give us a call today! You can purchase Emerald Zoysia sod by the pallet for pick-up or delivery a local Super-Sod store.
About Emerald Zoysia
Emerald Zoysia is an emerald green colored grass with a fine leaf texture. This tried-and-true, fine-textured zoysia withstands the test of time. After all these years, Emerald is still one of the most beautiful lawns for the South. Its attractive fine texture and dark green color earned it the reputation of the “Cadillac of lawn grasses.” Emerald Zoysia characteristics include:
- A dense, lush, thick sod that crowds out weeds and other grasses
- A perfect lawn for the mid- to deep-South as it tolerates extreme heat
- Superior disease resistance
- Drought tolerant – avoid standing water
- Ideal in areas of full sun or medium shade
Common Emerald Zoysia Uses
Emerald Zoysia is ideal for show-piece lawns, where outstanding appearance and first impressions matter. This grass is a perfect solution for all sod and turfgrass needs in highly visible areas in warm climates. Common uses include:
- Near patios
- Around pool decks
- Small turf islands in retail and apartment complexes
- Larger corporate or commercial areas
- Recreational sites
- Public and private parks
- Home lawns (think yard of the month!)
- Zones 7b to 11a on the 2012 USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map or Zones 1-2 on the Turfgrass Hardiness Map
Emerald Zoysia Lawn Guides
SOD is available, in individual rolls or full pallets, for pick-up/delivery at Super-Sod Stores.