Leisure Time Zoysia SOD
There are no products matching the selection.
Leisure Time® Zoysia is the most inviting lawn we've ever seen!
Leisure Time Zoysia sod features at-a-glance:
- Impressive shade tolerance; exhibiting exceptional density and vigor with only 4 hours of direct sun
- Dark green blade
- Medium-fine texture turfgrass
- Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone
- Easy upkeep so you can enjoy your Leisure Time
Leisure Time Zoysia sod is ideal for:
- Home lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Golf courses (fairway, tee, or rough)
- Sports fields
- Zones 5b to 11a on the 2012 USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map or Zones 1-4 on the Turfgrass Hardiness Map
Leisure Time Zoysia sod has these further characteristics:
- Leisure Time Zoysia turfgrass tolerates extreme heat and cold.
- Leisure Time Zoysiagrass greens up earlier than other Zoysia grasses in the spring after winter dormancy.
- Leisure Time Zoysia turfgrass loves full sun or can thrive in a minimum of 4 hours of direct sun.
- Leisure Time Zoysia lawns requires less fertilization than other lawns, especially compared to Bermudagrasses.
- Leisure Time Zoysia turfgrass is disease resistant.
- Leisure Time Zoysia grows into a dense turf that resists weeds.
- Leisure Time Zoysia lawns can be mowed with a reel or a rotary lawn mower. We carry Allett reel lawn mowers for the best cut.
- Leisure Time Zoysia sod can be installed when sod is dormant in the winter and/or actively growing in the summer - that means anytime!
SOD is available, in individual rolls or full pallets, for pick-up/delivery at Super-Sod Stores.
Find A Sod Store Near Me Order Online
More Leisure Time Zoysia Info:
Leisure Time® is a registered trademark owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod.