Print this page
Zenith Zoysia SOD
Only Zenith Zoysia lawns can be established from sod and seed!
Zoysia japonica Steud.
Zenith Zoysia sod features at-a-glance:
- Shade tolerant; a turfgrass that’s widely adaptable to full sun or light shade
- Dark green blade
- Medium-texture turfgrass
- Makes a lawn with a dense growth habit
- Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone
- Drought tolerant turfgrass
- It's a great replacement for Tall Fescue: Zenith Zoysia is more heat and drought tolerant than any Tall Fescue type
- Another reasons Zenith is a great replacement for Tall Fescue is that due to the wide leaf blades, it resembles Tall Fescue more than any other Zoysia
Zenith Zoysia sod is ideal for:
- Home lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Golf courses (fairway, tee, or rough)
- Sports fields
- All sod and turfgrass needs from Miami to Baltimore and west to Kansas city and beyond
Zenith Zoysia sod has these further characteristics:
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is the best-adapted turf for transition zone.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low water requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low nutrition requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is winter hardy.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is a dense turf that resists weeds.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass can be installed when sod is dormant.
- ONLY Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is available as sod and seed - UNIQUE!
SOD is available, in individual rolls or full pallets, for pick-up/delivery at Super-Sod Outlets.
SEED can be ordered in our on-line Grass Seed Store or purchased at Super-Sod Outlets and Dealers.
More Zenith Zoysia Info:
Zenith® is a trademark owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod.
Show and Tell: Zenith Zoysia is at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden! Click here for pics of Big Cats on Zenith Zoysia sod.