Zenith Zoysia SOD
There are no products matching the selection.
Only Zenith® Zoysia lawns can be established from sod and seed!
Zoysia japonica Steud.
Zenith Zoysia sod features at-a-glance:
Zenith Zoysia sod is ideal for:
Zenith Zoysia sod has these further characteristics:
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is the best-adapted turf for transition zone.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass has a low water requirement.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass requires less fertilization than other lawns, especially compared to Bermudagrasses.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is winter hardy.
- Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is a dense turf that resists weeds.
- Zenith Zoysia sod can be installed when sod is dormant in the winter and/or actively growing in the summer - that means anytime!
- Zenith Zoysia lawns can be mowed with a reel or a rotary lawn mower. We carry Allett reel lawn mowers for the best cut.
- ONLY Zenith Zoysia turfgrass is available as sod and seed - UNIQUE!
More Zenith Zoysia Info:
- Seeding New or Existing Zenith Zoysia Lawns
- Zenith Development Story
- Zenith Lawn Maintenance Guide
- Zenith Tech Sheet (pdf)
- How to Install Sod Video
SOD is available, in individual rolls or full pallets, for pick-up/delivery at Super-Sod Outlets.
SEED can be ordered in our on-line Grass Seed Store or purchased at Super-Sod Outlets and Dealers.
Zenith® is a trademark owned by Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod.