There are no products matching the selection.
The Turfgrass of the 2016 Olympics!
Zoysia ssp. Zeon Zoysia is a high quality, medium/fine textured turfgrass with a dark green blade. It boasts a tolerance of extreme heat and cold while retaining it's lush, green appearance. Being well known for it's use in the 2016 Olympics, it's often used on golf courses due to it's adaptability and consistency. Zeon Zoysia is also ideal for homeowners looking for a lush and dense lawn that's resistant to bugs & drought. Contact one of our sod experts today to get started.
Zeon Zoysia Features
Zeon Zoysia sod is so adaptabale that it can be installed when the sod is dormant in the winter or actively growing in the summer. It boasts a higher disesase & insect resistance than some varieties of warm season grasses. Due to it's dense growth patterns, Zeon Zoysia also resists weeds and even requires less fertalization that some Bermudagrasses.
- Shade tolerant; a turfgrass that’s widely adaptable to full sun or moderate shade
- Dark green blade
- Medium/fine-textured turfgrass
- Makes a lawn with a lush, dense growth habit
- Tolerant of extreme heat and cold
- Drought tolerant turfgrass
- Insect & disease resistant
Common Zeon Zoysia Uses
- Home lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Golf courses (fairways, rough, tees)
- Sports fields
- Zones 5b to 11a on the 2012 USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map or Zones 1-4 on the Turfgrass Hardiness Map
Zeon Zoysia Lawn Guides