Super-Sod of Cary
We’ll help you get outside in the fresh air by continuing to supply your gardening and landscape needs. How exactly will we help you continue to be productive?
- Our websites (this one, where you are right now) and Soil³.com have the how-to guides you need to get started on your spring outdoors projects;
- We’re also available by calling 1-888-360-1125 or by using the chat feature on our websites;
- We still deliver pallets of sod and BigYellowBags of Soil³ compost. Mark an X on your driveway and we’ll unload the sod and compost there. You don’t even need to come greet us – wave at us!
- All other items are now available for curbside pickup if you call ahead – pay ahead online (we’ll send a secure link) or on the phone when you call in your order. We have many of the “other” items listed on each local store’s page, but don’t be shy about asking if we have something.
We all have a bit of Cabin Fever right now, for that we have a cure! Let’s get some stuff done!
Products & Services
- Robotic Lawn Mower Installation - Professional installation is now available with every Husqvarna Automower® purchased from Super-Sod. We install the robotic lawn mowers ourselves with our own Automower experts. Contact us about scheduling installation.
- Consulting - Sod install planning, grass selection, etc.
- On-Site Sod Demonstration Garden - All sod varieties
Additional Landscaping Products
- Pinestraw - Long Needle
- Weed Control Products
- Equipment Rentals: Sod Roller, Aerator, Mantis Tiller, Manual and Self-Propelled Compost Spreaders
- "I Must Garden" brand of critter repellants - organic, no-kill solutions to problem animals in the garden from a local company