Zeon Zoysia sod is so adaptable that it thrives in the heat of the lower South and cold winters of the upper South. It boasts a higher disease & insect resistance than some varieties of warm season grasses. Due to it's dense growth patterns, Zeon Zoysia also resists weeds and even requires less fertilization than some Bermudagrasses.
- Shade tolerant; a turfgrass that’s widely adaptable to full sun or moderate shade
- Medium green color
- Medium/fine-textured blade
- Makes a lawn with a lush, dense growth habit
- Tolerant of extreme heat and cold
- Drought tolerant: it goes dormant in extended drought, greening up again when rains return
- Insect & disease resistant