Professional Grade Fungicide
Stop infection and keep it from spreading with our pro fungicide
100% Secure Payment
Shipping to Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Professional Grade Fungicide Description
Stop infection and keep it from spreading with Professional Grade Fungicide
Our fungicide controls most major diseases in Tall Fescue, Zoysiagrass, Bermudagrass, and Centipedegrass lawns.
We use it and recommend it because:
- Two modes of action to kill diseases.
- Systemic protection of the whole plant: Both modes of action are systemic, meaning they work from the inside of the plant to protect the whole plant. What's found at most big box stores is contact only.
Pro-grade: Used by golf courses and we use it in our sod production.
- Stops current infections and prevents it from spreading.
- Prevents new infections for 14 to 28 days
- Coverage: 30 lb. bag covers up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- It goes further than other products: One bag will cover multiple applications for the average size lawn.
Apply only at recommended rates.
Use our yellow walk-behind spreader to distribute this granular product.
Product shipped could be Headway G or Strobe Pro G depending on availability. Active ingredients, efficacy, and coverage are the same.
When to Apply Professional Fungicide
For warm season lawns, we recommend you apply this fungicide in October to prevent large patch from showing up in the spring.
For Tall Fescue lawns, we recommend applying in May, June, July, and August to prevent fungal diseases like brown patch from showing up during the hot months when Tall Fescue struggles. Read more about how to Applying Fungicide to Tall Fescue in Summer.