Elite Tall Fescue Seed
The ideal turfgrass for cool seasons
100% Secure Payment
Shipping to Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Elite Tall Fescue Seed Description
Super-Sod produces its Elite Tall Fescue from a combination of the finest and newest Tall Fescue selections, with superior disease and pest resistance from the best breeders in the country
- More tolerant of shade than other turf grasses
- Your lawn will be green all year round under proper maintenance
- Water Star Qualified grass seed
- Myco Advantage for stronger grass
- Summer heat and disease are the two main problems associated with maintaining a quality cool season lawn - Super-Sod reviews university research and attends field days throughout the south looking for the best adapted and improved varieties to blend in our Elite Tall Fescue
- This turfgrass is ideal for the cool seasons
- It is an attractive turfgrass with a medium texture
- One of the keys to successful cool season grass seeding is to sow in the fall after temps have cooled. Best seeding is done in September through November; avoid planting cool season seed in summer.
- Penkoted for disease resistance when germinating
- Our 25 and 50 lb bags of Elite Tall Fescue are Blue Tag Certified