Soil³ Veggie Mix in a BigYellowBag
A compost-bark mix designed for vegetable gardens and containers
100% Secure Payment
Shipping to Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Soil³ Veggie Mix in a BigYellowBag Description
You will feel the difference when you run your hands through our new Veggie Mix potting soil. The addition of bark for better drainage gives Veggie Mix a satisfying, crumbly texture that will, more importantly, benefit plants.
Because Soil³ humus compost is the core ingredient, there's no need to add fertilizer. We've done the work of improving drainage, protecting plants, and providing a safe, rich potting soil for all vegetable gardens and any type of plant in containers and raised beds.
Try it today and experience the difference!
Veggie Mix Ingredients:
- 75% Soil³ compost for nutrition and beneficial soil microorganisms
- 12% aged bark fines (aka soil conditioner) to improve drainage
- 12% HydraFiber refined wood fibers also to improve drainage
- 2.5 pounds of activated charcoal per 1 cubic yard to protect plants against persistent herbicides when growing any type of vegetable garden
Use Veggie Mix Potting Soil For:
- Containers or window boxes
- Seasonal pots
- Grow bags
- Deck and patio planters
- Dividing and potting up passalong plants
- Seed starting
- Raised beds
- All in-ground vegetable beds where you want an extra measure of protection
When to Use Our Other Soil³ Products:
- When planting and topdressing lawns, trees, shrubs, and flowers we recommend our straight Humus Compost.
- For leveling established lawns, get Level Mix, because it has 70% sand in it to add structure.
Size: 1 BigYellowBag contains 1 cubic yard (or 27 cubic feet)
Delivery: Be on the lookout for a text message from us the day before your delivery with your delivery time window. Mark an X on your driveway and you don't even need to be at home when your BigYellowBag arrives. Here are simple delivery instructions, including pictures and a short video, to see how easy we make it.
Delivery available in AL, GA, NC, SC, and TN.
Pick Up Details: Each BigYellowBag weighs 1,500 to 1,700 lbs., depending on moisture content. A medium to large pickup truck holds 1 BigYellowBag. A trailer may hold more than 1, depending on the size. Small pickup trucks cannot handle the load, so please bring a trailer if you have a small truck.