TifBlair Centipede Ecograss SOD
There are no products matching the selection.
If you're looking for a low maintenance lawn - you're looking for TifBlair Centipede Ecograss.
TifBlair Centipede sod features at-a-glance:
TifBlair Centipede sod is ideal for:
TifBlair Centipede sod has these further characteristics:
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass is a more drought-tolerant grass and requires less fertilizer. This makes it an ideal lawn for today's environmental concerns about water usage, run-off and storm water system management.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass has excellent heat tolerance and excellent winter tolerance in the middle to lower South.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass has the lowest fertility requirements: fertilizer once a year or not at all.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass is drought tolerant and offers fast recovery from lack of water; it does not like poorly drained soils and standing water.
- TifBlair Centipede turfgrass can be installed as dormant sod.
- TifBlair Centipede lawns can be mowed with a reel or a rotary lawn mower.
- TifBlair sod and seed are only available as first-quality Georgia Certified.
More TifBlair Centipede Info:
- TifBlair Centipede Lawn Maintenance Guide
- TifBlair Development Story
- TifBlair Centipede Tech Sheet (pdf)
- How to Install Sod Video
TifBlair® and Ecograss® are trademarks owned by The Turfgrass Group and Patten Seed Company/Super-Sod, respectively. TifBlair® cannot be propagated without license and is protected by PVP 9600255.
SOD is available, in individual rolls or full pallets, for pick-up/delivery at Super-Sod Stores.
SEED can be ordered in our on-line Grass Seed Store or purchased at Super-Sod Stores.